Consultant, EAM & Managed Services (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Systems is looking for Consultants, who wish to become expert in the Veeva CRM application suite, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the global Life Sciences Industry.
The Consultant will be a member of our Professional Services Organisation, providing post-go-live application consulting as a subject matter expert of the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. Primarily the consultant will be focusing on the Veeva CRM application but will potentially develop expertise in our other Commercial products: Veeva Events Management, Vault PromoMats, Veeva Network, and Veeva OpenData.
While this is a remote position working off-site with our strategic key accounts within the EMEA region, occasional on-site consulting activities will occur.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
- Provide post-go-live application Consulting and Administration
- Support the customers’ internal Change Releases Cycle, including:
- Activation and deployment of new product features
- Environment management of Production and QA instances
- Assess and deliver Customer Change Request
- Troubleshooting of system configuration issues
- Data import and extraction
- Enable system to support new customer business processes
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Consulting experience
- At least BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Business Administration or other similar degree
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
Nice to Have:
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing one of the following type of products:
- CRM e.g. Salesforce.com
- Content Management, e.g. SharePoint, Zinc MAPS, Documentum or other similar
WHAT WE OFFER:
- State of art office
- Diverse culture environment
- Young professionals
- Being part of a rapidly growing US based, stock-listed, start-up software company
- Career opportunity
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1123 Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English.