Consultant - Commercial Content and Digital Asset Management (DAM)
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva Systems is looking for Consultants, who wish to become expert in the Vault Commercial Portfolio, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the global Life Sciences Industry.
The Consultant will be a member of our Professional Services Organisation, providing post-go-live application consulting as a subject matter expert of the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. Primarily the Consultant will be focusing on the Vault PromoMats and Vault MedComms applications but will potentially develop expertise in our other Commercial products: Veeva CRM and Veeva Events Management.
While this is a remote position working off-site with our strategic key accounts within the EMEA region, occasional on-site consulting activities will occur.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide post-go-live application Consulting and Administration
- Support the customers’ internal Change Releases Cycle, including:
- Activation and deployment of new product features
- Environment management of Production and QA instances
- Assess and deliver Customer Change Request
- Troubleshooting of system configuration issues
- Data and content import and extraction
- Enable system to support new customer business processes
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of analytical reports based on customer KPIs
- Interact with various internal Veeva teams including Product Support, Product Management and Product Strategy to ensure customer needs are well understood and client is satisfied with the product
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Consulting experience
- At least BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Business Administration or other similar degree
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
Nice to Have:
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing one of the following Content Management Systems: SharePoint, Zinc MAPS, Documentum or other similar
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
- Veeva Product knowledge
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles
- Understanding of life sciences compliance requirements
- Understanding of life sciences Closed Loop Marketing principles
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1123, Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.