Construction Project Manager
- Manages the investment budget, critical path and updates schedule.
- Cooperates with Real Estate Department to supervise localizations before buying, lease, provides support in negotiation of technical aspects of lease agreement.
- Conducts negotiations and prepares documents to incur financial commitment on project works, construction works and other purposes.
- Prepares the technical enclosure to the lease agreement and the capex budget adjusting Model Cost including anormals specific for relevant location.
- Finds new contractors and tender projects to contractors and external consultants.
- Cooperates with operations in technical aspects (renovations, breakdowns and building new restaurants).
- Ensures that projects are completed on time, on budget and high quality.
- Gathers complete documentation essential for the investment realization.
- Archives other project documentation indicated in current procedures.
- Prepares weekly construction reports to Construction Manager.
- Master degree in Civil Engineering/Construction.
- 2+ years of experience in the profession required, preferably as a Project Manager.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of standards, rules and building code (law).
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Project.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of accountings, budget management and risk estimation.
- High level of communication and negotiation skills.
- Planning skills.
- Proactive problem resolution skills and result-oriented.
- Driving license and willingness to travel
- Ability to work in a team
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast growing company
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
- and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Cooperation with strong, international brands like: KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- Opportunity to work in company with culture based on Core Values
- Civil Engineer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Not fixed, anywhere in Hungary
How to apply:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.