The Motherson Group is one of the 21 largest and fastest growing full system solutions providers to the global automotive industry, serving multiple further industries, such as rolling stock, aerospace, medical, IT, and logistics, with over 135,000 employees across
41 countries worldwide. The Chairman’s Office Europe (COE) is supporting and coordinating our operating units, R&D centres, and representative offices across Europe with corporate functions and services. Given our fast growth, we are constantly looking for talented new colleagues to become part of our team. Motherson is now having its own Construction company which oversees the different construction projects result of the great expansion of the Group.
How to apply/ contact information:
How to apply.
Have we raised your interest? Then apply for the job with your
complete application documents.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at the following number:
+49 (0) 6181 – 36972153.
We look forward to getting to know you soon!
Construction Project Associate
- Assist architects, engineers and planners during all project phases from concept, to design, tendering, construction and handing over.
- Participate in and follow up different project stages for several projects in diverse locations simultaneously.
- Coordinate and manage projects for new facilities (mainly factories and offices) and possible extensions and construction maintenance works.
- Provide technical assistance to superintendent.
- Create plans, drawings, sketches and specifications for multiple projects.
- Create reports on work completed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by his / her supervisor.
- Bachelor and/or Master in Architecture. Master in Construction Management/ Project Management is a plus
- Experience of between 2 to 4 years in implementation and development of design drafts. Experience in Project Management is a plus
- Fluent in English; other European language is a plus
- Good knowledge of construction norms
- Experienced in AutoCAD, 3D Sketchup, BIM software and MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Primavera or MS Project are a plus
- Willingness to travel for business trips (in Europe and Americas)
- Ability to work under pressure and hands-on attitude
- Structured and organized
What we offer:
The Construction team is growing at the same time our Group grows. Therefore there are many opportunities for you to grow with us! You will have the opportunity to build the function together with the Head of the Construction team. You will work in a flexible working environment within a multinational team and in contact with all management levels of Motherson.
We show our commitment to our people via the following values:
- Interest for each other: We act with empathy and care about each other and about our counterparts.
- Togetherness: We work together collaboratively and selflessly.
- Trust: Hard to gain and easy to lose, therefore we say what we mean, keep our promises and treat others with respect.
- Respect: We respect and value people of all backgrounds. Respect is a common ground we work with each other.
- Enthusiasm: We are curious, ambitious, passionate, humble and life-long eagerly learners
- Building Industry, Real Estate
- Project Management
- Building Industry, Head of Real Estate
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time