The Consolidation Analyst will work with business finance teams, global process owners and Accenture for any data input for completing appendices or offline reporting required for the company. The Consolidation Analyst will also be responsible to work with the Consolidation Team leader on the integration of the consolidation process for all entities and streamline the reporting process for the company.
- Run and drive monthly consolidation related activities for company Under IFRS.
- Drive knowledge transfer, creating desk top procedures and process maps for the consolidation process for all entities.
- Work with company Record to Report team, global process owners, treasury team and business finance team to drive process improvement in the consolidation process.
- Carry out the consolidation activities e.g. booking entries in SAP, running premeasurement and analyzing impact, sales elimination and completeness, performing reconciliation between SAP and SAP BPC tool (Business Process Consolidation) for Balance sheet and P&L, resolving edit checks, and booking entries in SAP.
- Responsible to complete appendices submission into SAP BPC tool.
- Load actuals and budget into SAP BPC tool. Perform analysis for consolidation queries.
- Support consolidation audit process for SWTS and work with GPOs / Accenture team to finalize audit schedules.
- Understand and own the consolidation tool, related processes including edit check clearance, data link, appendices related information, foreign exchange analysis.
- Support late entries process including Z-manager in SAP for the closes.
- Review account reconciliations for assigned accounts performed by Accenture and by its team members.
- Perform B/s analytics for their respective areas, borrowing reconciliations and highlight open items.
- Adhere to close calendar for the tasks assigned on a monthly basis.
- Support CBCR submission and answer queries related to the submission
- Bsc or higher education in accounting.
- English fit for negotiation
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in SAP BPC tool.
- Proficient in communication and should work as a team player with other GPOs / Consolidation Team Lead / Accenture.
- Strong experience with SAP.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest XIII. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
If you would like to apply please register via our website and attach your English CV.