Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, and Blended Workforce Solutions. Randstad Sourceright EMEA offers solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
The Technology team within Randstad Sourceright supports the business during the sales, implementations and operations phase with the right expertise and skills. In the process of solution design the department provides SME’s to work on the best solution for our customers and help to identify and select the best technical solution for the specific situation. During implementations, the Technology experts work with the implementation team to configure a Technology solution in line with the requirements to provide a strong basis for services. In the operational phase support is organized for all the programs in a standardized way by Technology Support. Issues, changes and projects are handled by Technology Experts
Purpose of the job:
In MSP and RPO projects, you will act as a project / workstream lead by establishing, creating and implementing the Technology solutions. You will act as a subject matter expert in creating technical solutions for client programs working with the solutions team. You will also provide continuous improvement of existing programs with problem and change management.
- Manage (multiple) projects / workstreams across implementation and improvement projects.
- Create (sub) project plan identifying key activities for the workstream (i.e. requirements, testing, and training).
- Manage deadlines and take responsibility for timely escalation.
- Identify Risks and pro-actively provide mitigation.
- Manage the technology provider during project preparation and the project (i.e. establish RASCI, etc).
- Actively support other work streams linked to the Technology work stream (i.e. Data, Reporting).
- Provide hyper and aftercare support.
- Produce practical solutions in line with the organization's needs.
- Is aware of the latest developments of the technology partners. Search for and share best practices.
- Actively seeks contact with tech provider to accumulate knowledge and maintain a network.
- Proactively identify and advise on opportunities and potential improvements.
- Ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Ability to manage roll out of TIC products as part of Technology Stack
- Sees EMEA and Global RSR context and strategy and acts accordingly.
- Client Focus. Understands client needs and has the ability to communicate with the client on different levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and build excellent working relationships.
- Recognize the influence and consequences of own decisions or activities on other parts of the organization, and recognize the interests of other parts of own organization.
- Organize own work effectively by formulating objectives and planning activities, available time and energy, and focusing on the main issues and acute problems.
- Produce practical solutions in line with the organizations’ and client needs.
- Identify problems, recognize important information, and establish links between information, track possible causes of problems and look for relevant information.
- Shows entrepreneurial drive to come up with the best solution possible.
- Is able to work independently and make decisions based on facts and figures.
- Support Client programs in problem management escalation and knowledge sharing.
Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Process and conceptual driven
- Internal: Project manager and other workstream leads. Solution team. Business owners / the account responsible person. Subject Matter Experts in EMEA, Technology Support team. Talent Innovation Center, Sales, Bid and Tender team
- External: Clients, Technology providers.
- Bachelor / Masters degree or equivalent business experience
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a client focussed environment
- Experience with configuring and implementing SaaS solutions used in the staffing industry (i.e. VMS and ATS applications).
- Experience as a project lead in an international context.
- In depth experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and understanding of VMS/ATS tools (i.e. Fieldglass, Beeline, Lumesse, GR8people).
- Knowledge of staffing processes and accessory administrative processes.
- Knowledge of project management methodology (i.e. Prince2, IPMA, Agile/SCRUM, etc).
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken) and preferably good command of 2nd
- Preferable knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies like LEAN and or Six Sigma.
At Randstad Sourceright, we are not simply focused on output, your input matters to us. You are valued as an individual who has varying priorities and goals over the course of your career, wherever it might take you. We empower you to have your own conversations to drive innovation, to develop your career and to ensure inclusive communication across all countries and at every level.
Where could a conversation with you take us and us take you?
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.