As our Compliance Engineer, your main responsibility will be to support the Technical Services department by Change control management and implementation.
- Continuously cooperate with other departments.
- Manage Technical Services related procedures, like Lock Out Tag Out and Alarm Management System.
- Management and revision of relevant SOPs and appendices, providing necessary trainings.
- As Technical Authority Holder of the Global Engineering Standards (like LOTO and AMS) standards, you will be responsible for the on-site introduction of the standards and regulations and ensuring compliance with the regulations.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in engineering/economics or technical field
- 1-2 years of experience in the technical field would be preferred, but fresh grads are also welcome to apply!
- Hungarian is a must with strong oral and written English language skills
- User level experience with Microsoft Office programs
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in the technical fields of pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Basic user level knowledge of SAP
- Ability to work independently and manage complex tasks
- Strict deadline-management
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Auditing experience
What we offer:
- Home Office possibility 1-2 days / per week
- Annual bonus
- Insurance package
- Voluntary pension fund contribution
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
- Special Engineering Areas
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals Kft.
2100 Gödöllő, Homoki Nagy István str. 1.