Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2400 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage our internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our department’s behalf.
Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
Your contribution to something big
- > Supporting communication among engineering experts and core teams and utilizing synergies by communication tools (e.g. developing internal networks by podcasts, video casts, online platforms)
- > Develop effective department communication strategies
- > Manage and plan internal communications (event, newsletters, campaign etc.)
- > Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- > Organize initiatives and plan events or conferences
- > Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- > Foster relationships with key persons
- > Collaborate with colleagues to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- > Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
What distinguishes you
► Proven experience as communications specialist
► Experience in web design and content production is a plus
► Experience in copywriting and editing
► Solid understanding of project management principles
► Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
► Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
► Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
► Proficient command of English
► BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant fiel
What we offer:
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with your English CV!
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, X. kerület
How to apply/contact information:
Please click the Apply button to send your application.