Mylan Hungary Kft.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
How to apply?
To apply, please send your hungarian&english CV with your motivation letter by clicking the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
At the Komarom sites we have four key roles. First is the packaging of >90% of all blister packs sold in the EU. Second is the analytical testing and release of all solid dosage forms sold in the EU that are both packaged in Hungary and that are manufactured outside the EU. Third is the distribution of c96M packs that the site produces. Fourth, the site houses the Regional Quality Assurance organisation and is a centre of excellence. The site has more than doubled in the last year alone. The number of people employed has more than doubled from c210 to 440 people in 2015. In 2015 the site produced 90M packs. The operations are best in class and working conditions are excellent.
As Mylan continues to grow opportunity for development and advancement abounds both within Hungary and within Mylan around the world.
- Working alongside the Site Head and together with the Site Leadership Team and European communications pro-actively plans and drives communications to considerably improve employee engagement site-wide.
- Partner closely with the Europe communications team to collaborate on local internal/external communications requirements, for example but not limited to, fact sheet, infographic, etc.
- Identify internal communication requirements and opportunities to better engage with Komarom employees.
- Conceive, design and issue a monthly Komarom News Letter
- Design, lead, plan and deliver company communication and engagement programmes
- Keep up-to-date with internal issues, events and information to help identify those which need to be communicated.
- Identify, create and organize interesting employee events that bring cross functional teams closer together.
- Develop a cross functional knowledge sharing programme such that each function can understand how their input and output customer interfaces relate; whilst aiming to make sense of the whole.
- Share weekly good news - successes, achievements and welcoming new employees
- Distribute production weekly targets and monthly site KPI targets to employees via appropriate mediums.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of communication pratices.
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies.