The purpose of the job is to initiate and implement purchasing strategies and business relationships to assist in the creation of a world class supply base, and achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives.
- Cost down activities - lead high level negotiations and deliver supply agreements to attain the annual targets.
- Conduct assessment of the supply market, apply industry best practices and sourcing opportunities: business trends, market conditions, supplier cost structure and benchmarks, etc.
- Track supplier performance on financial markets and translate cost opportunities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of commodity strategies to deliver maximum
- competitive advantage.
- Benchmarking, rationalization, development and management of critical and strategic suppliers according to the latest commodity strategy.
- Supplier evaluation, selection and relationship management: Development vs. Rationalization (initial sourcing, re-sourcing, total cost analysis)
- Create and maintain the bid lists for the particular commodity.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, in mechanical or commercial background
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken)
- Advanced PC skills
- Relevant work experience
- Other languages preferred (German)
- Capability of reading mechanical engineering drawings
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!