We operate with 1.800 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
Senior Commercial Client Specialist (Irish Market)
What you will do:
- Responsible for executing customer-facing data analytics and support the Account Managers with dashboards and reports for customer meetings.
- Run customer calls to explain the outcomes and communicate any necessary price change.
- Execute account reviews to analyse the accounts’ profitability and create suggestions for improving it.
- Present results to customers, C-level stakeholders, internal and higher level management.
- Lead discussions with stakeholders regarding target setting, prioritisation and strategy for upcoming fiscal year.
- Support the Commercial Obligation & Country Desk team as Irish market commercial expert.
This position is for you if you have:
- Strong Business English language skills.
- Good data analysis skills, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in reporting /data analysis role; able to understand the meaning of complex data and identify data issues and able to recommend and communicate remedial actions.
- Proven ability to resolve issues to tight timelines
- Proven ability to analyse large amounts of unstructured data quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- A self-starter, capable of working under own initiative but within structured framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication & relationship building skills.
- Experience of customer management and presenting to customers.
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to be a member of a team specialized in postsales commercial management
- Get a unique insight into the business processes of Vodafone’s top clients and enjoy continuous learning opportunities
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- You will be provided with working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Possibility to work from home
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Internal career opportunities
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Sales, Trade
- Key Account Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1087 Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button and send us your CV.