We’re looking for heroes to our multinational partner. Join and discover one of the world’s leading communication services company which has over 100 years of history. Be part of the history!
- Manage the correspondence within the Commercial department;
- Arrange regular meetings with them; participate in monthly review calls.
- To generate timely and accurate reports on a weekly and periodic basis;
- Proactively obtain, maintain, manage and analyze data ( inventories, cost control and dispute activities )
- Responsibility for the financial performance, service delivery, billing, efficiency of change controls and general support activities
- University or College degree is mandatory
- Fluent English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent commercial understanding, communication and problem solving skills
- Any other Europen language knowledge is an advantage
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Internal trainings to empower you to be at your best
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Flexible working environment: home office day