Delivery Herowith its 27,000+ employees have one common goal globally: an amazing delivery experience. To achieve this, we’re working as one team across more than 70 countries.foodpanda, part of the Delivery Hero network and the leading online multivertical quick commerce delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping Hungarians for 22 years now and managed to grow out of a small college start up to an e-commerce force to reckon with.
As the world’s leading local delivery platform, our mission is to deliver an amazing experience, fast, easy, and to your door. From prepared meals to groceries we deliver whatever you need. We operate in over 72 countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa and are also pioneering quick commerce, the next generation of e-commerce. As one of Europe’s largest tech platforms, we work with a global ecosystem of employees, riders, and partners, and are at the forefront of innovation.
Why choose us?
- You will join us in our new office, designed specifically for us under Czuczor street 6 - which was finalist in the “Office of the Year” award in 2020 - close to several traffic hubs in downtown Budapest
- You can work out in our company gym located in our office any time
- You get to join our English language program to polish your knowledge
- We plan with our colleagues long-term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and additional trainings based on your needs
- Thanks to our international background you are able to practice English on a daily basis and with our shared knowledge hub learn new areas and skills on the job with the help of dedicated experts across the globe
- We are a 100% carbon neutral company and we are committed to give back to society (currently supporting 7 different charities all year round)
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Reporting, analysis and insights: Building dashboards (google datastudio) to track performance (orders, vendors, revenue, different sales channels dynamics -acquisition, farming, account management-, non-revenue ad-tech product sales, etc…), derive insights, understand growth levers and communicate recommendations via presentations to stakeholders
- Business Modelling based on big data to facilitate planning & commercial decision making
- Customer portfolio analytics and performance monitoring
- Support commercial management with strategic analysis and with preparation for yearly action planning
- Collaboration with local BI team and other business functions and with the International Teams
- 1-3 years of work experience in Business analyst / Commercial analyst roles in top FMCG companies and/ or Tech companies
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with complex business challenges
- Comfortable in tracking/ reporting on business and sales performance KPIs and turning insights into actions
- Strong customer understanding skills
- Ninja expertise with Excel - Google Sheets is a must - and SQL
- Strong business acumen
- Hands-on attitude is a must. You’ll have to roll up your sleeves!
- Curiosity and proactivity, you are eager to spot new insights and undertake uncovered challenges
- Proficiency in English
- Business Administration in University
- Experience with some BI tools and data visualization like Tableau, Power BI is a plus
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Earlier commercial experience
- Earlier experience with Salesforce
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant