Collections Analyst – Spanish Speaking
Job ID : 84682BR
Location : Hungary - Budapest
About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion. Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Credit & Collections Representative plays an important role in our accounting department by ensuring the timely collections of payments from our customers. This position is responsible for chasing customer of debt on allocated accounts.
- Proactively contact customers, primarily by telephone, in regard to payments to ensure invoice processing and payment has been scheduled; plan and prioritize customer calls regularly to maximize collections on the largest open invoices.
- Maintain on relevant systems collector call and invoice logs with status updates and follow up details.
- Work with local sales, CS, and Team Leader to solve problem accounts and determine when accounts should be placed on hold.
- Update ERPS manually placing about accounts on hold.
- Oversee the monitoring of all accounts placed on hold within designated credit management countries, ensuring the release of orders once payment is received, or when appropriate evidence is secured. Carry out appropriate hold activity directly on allocated Key Accounts.
- Log, review and monitor customer complaints, copy invoice requests.
- Assist the cash application team where needed.
- Various ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by Team Leader / Manager.
- Any other related tasks/duties as may be allocated from time to time.
- Ensure the performance of tasks is carried out in line with company policies, internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- This position interacts with various levels of personnel both inside and outside the company. That interaction requires good communication skills and judgment, tact and diplomacy with internal and external customers in troubleshooting problems and communicating status.
- Effectiveness in this role requires a thorough working knowledge of relevant accounting systems, policies and procedures.
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position. Initiative and organization skills are valuable to ensure the timely completion of a large volume of work. System knowledge is essential to perform this role effectively and efficiently Education & Experience:
- University or College degree in accounting or finance is an advantage.
- SAP/Oracle/Collection System (cForia) experience preferred.
- Requires experience ideally operating in a busy accounts receivable or customer service function dealing with Public as well as Commercial customers.
- Must demonstrate excellent computer skills; relevant software application proficiency strongly preferred.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving transactional issues and interacting effectively with team leaders and management required.
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy required.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.