- Delivering collection management services for Sanofi entities as per their respective Service Level Agreements
- Reviewing ageing reports, perform collection and dunning
- Contributing to business and customer collection strategy reviews
- Developing expert level knowledge of the activities in scope as well as local knowledge of entities in scope
- Participating in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
What we are looking for you in:
- Graduate degree in accounting or finance
- Understanding of Customer Invoice to Cash / Accounts Receivable process and activities is advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Being familiar with accounting applications is an advantage
- Experience in an accounting and accounts receivable role is advantageous
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility; as the role supports North – America, it might be needed to work in afternoon shifts
About Sanofi Business Services
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
- Finance, Accounting
- Claim Management, Exacting
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!