For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
Collection Analyst - Budapest
- Review past due accounts regarding the assigned business / region, follow the standard collections process to initiate follow ups and continue contacting customers for past due receivables until collections are received
- Document all follow ups within core collection system
- Work with Sales Coverage team, Sales Operations team and Billing team to resolve billing, tax or other issues
- Work with Legal team to prepare and execute letters for delinquent customers
- Assist in resolving allocations of unapplied client funds through follow up with various internal and external parties
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 1 year experience in SSC environment
- Experience in Collections is a huge plus
- College degree is required; Accounting, Finance or Business related degree preferred
- Excel knowledge is a must; Salesforce, Epicor or SAP knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, good writing and verbal communication skills
- Another European language is a plus
- Ability to work with multiple team members in Finance in different locations as well as Sales Coverage team
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently, with initiative and to demonstrate ownership for projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, outgoing and confident
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Claim Management, Exacting
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.