We are seeking for our partner company colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can communicate easily with other people who have various levels of technical expertise.
CloudOps Engineer [KBV-011030]
- Participate in setting up the operation’s strategy,
- share knowledge and experience with the team,
- be the go-to expert in your field,
- know and follow best practices proficient with all aspects of managing software, containers, and clouds,
- build systems and tools to keep the payments stack running smoothly, reliably, and efficiently,
- maintain and improve the scalability and resilience of our systems, driving adoption of best practices, and automating every process along the way,
- ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption,
- continuous assessment of evolving security threats - providing solutions for mitigating the associations risks,
- build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services,
- keep the pace with the latest trends, practices, and developments.
- general understanding of networking
- knowledge about Cloud Computing concepts is useful: AWS, such as VPC, EKS, EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch,
- understanding of microservice architecture,
- hands-on experience with automating CI/CD pipelines,
- solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals,
- good command of English.
- The current stack includes - but is not limited to: Java, Spring-Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS, Oracle, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache – the µService ecosystem is adopting different technologies for specific problems – you are encouraged to choose the right tool for the job.
- Experience in the technologies being used,
- ability to demonstrate experience in a technology that are not listed here, but you know it solves a sub-set of problems very well,
- web security and compliance experience (e.g., Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DOS prevention and PCI, etc.),
- understanding of secure-cloud configuration, cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM),
- experience in an Agile environment,
- able to communicate with the use of GIPHY’s.
- Dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchical and ego free culture,
- continuous improvement,
- competitive salary package, including private health insurance and fringe benefits(cafeteria),
- flexible working hours and remote work,
- personal development throughout courses and conferences,
- unlimited access to Udemy and Linux Academy courses,
- travel to and work with teams in the headquarters.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.