Cloud Solution Architect - 180003SM
The A-Team is a highly technical team comprised of Enterprise Architects, Solution Specialists, and Software Engineers within the Oracle Product Development organization.
We work closely with customers and partners around the globe. We provide expert advice on architecture, design, best practices, and troubleshooting Oracle Cloud Services.
As a member of this team, your work will be challenging and diverse.
Your main responsibilities include:
- To focus on learning emerging technology and sharing that knowledge throughout Oracle and with customers and partners
- Be responsible for maintaining relationships and working with strategic accounts to gain and report field experience with new technologies.
- Help coordinate and resolve high profile escalations.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- Accelerating IaaS & PaaS adoption by customers and partners.
- Providing consistent and continuous feedback to IaaS & PaaS Product Engineering teams
To be considered for a position, the following are required:
- Experience architecting, designing, implementing, and troubleshooting real-world enterprise applications.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Be comfortable working with and addressing both developers and C-level personnel
- Must be able to travel (20-40%)
- Ability to work both as a member of a team and independently
- Demonstrate an aptitude and willingness to enhance knowledge.
- Strong technical background and excellent problem solving skills.
Key Skills, listed in priority order:
- 8+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems
- 2+ years of experience with cloud computing (Oracle Public Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Unix shell scripting, Perl, WLST)
- Experience with cloud technologies (virtualization, software defined networking, storage, PaaS)
- Experience with DevOps tools (configuration management like Chef, Puppet, & Ansible, source code management, continuous integration, testing)
- Experience with container technologies (Solaris zones, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Experience with storage technologies (NFS, iSCSI, ZFS, block storage, object storage)
- Hands-on system administration experience (Linux, Solaris)
- Experience leading business requirements gathering and translation to system requirements
- Experience facilitating business process design as it relates to cloud deployment
- Broad knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server
- Hands-on Java development experience
- Customer interaction ranging in level from detailed technical discussions to executive summary C-level discussions;
- Deep experience with cloud IaaS and PaaS architectures and deployments;
- Cloud networking design and troubleshooting for on-premise network integration, DNS, DMZ, VPN, software defined networking, and layer 3 networking;
- Troubleshooting software issues in complex system architectures;
- Creation, testing, and documentation of complex technical procedures;
- Creation, testing, and documentation of customer training classes;
- Coordination of collaborative activity across multiple product development, product management, and sales organizations.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
Please click the Apply button and send us your CV.