Aegon Global Technology (AGT) provides technology infrastructure support as well as business consulting services to the Aegon USA & European enterprise and business partners. The information technology services encompasses regional services, enterprise-wide application services, architecture, product assessment, customer service, internet and messaging, server management, telecommunications, security, data service and more.
- Translate the IT architecture into ACE IT platforms (EcoSystems) that enable the business to achieve its goals
- Advise and cooperate with the ACE IT architecture function on opportunities that new technological developments might deliver
- Ensure that the Ecosystems framework forms a stable basis for growth, both locally and cross-country
- Design cloud native solutions that allow ACE to reap the benefits of all avalaible data and at the same time enables ACE to stay compliant re. dataprivacy laws and regulations.
- As a Cloud Developer/Designer you will be working on realizing the benefits of cloud native applications and architectures on AWS, that ingest, process, transforms data.
- In principle working for ACE you’re also actively involved in developments that are relevant for other Aegon regions. So cooperation cross DevOps teams in a proactive way is part of your daily activities.
- We are working only with infrastructure as a code. In addition the team are transitioning to a serverless architecture & implementation. You will be designing and implementing infrastructures that conform with the standards of the relevant cloud provider as a general rule. When needed to implement specific Aegon rules/additons (e.g. compliance of security related) you will challenge the necessity of this and come forward with viable (standard) alternatives.
- You will be creating/expanding cloud formation templates that govern the creation of the infrastructure of our cloud-native data platforms
- Energetic and eager to contribute to our data driven and customer oriented strategy
- Detailed knowledge of cloud technology (preferably AWS) and cloud native design
- Ambition and ability to pick up usage of current and new AWS tools
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Experience with NodeJS or a similar scripting language
- Experience in cross-country working and multi-country implementations
- Creative, problem solving attitude
- Agile mind-set
- Customer centricity attitude
- Willing to take ownership and not afraid of accountability
- Acting as one from a team and an Aegon perspective
- Eager to search for and familiarize with new technological opportunities
- Aware of data sensitivity and pro-active mind-set in mitigating associated risks
- Fluency in English, both oral and in writing
- BSc in Computer Science or similar
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time