Deutsche Bank AG Hungary Branch - Implementation & Service Department is looking for a
Client Service Representative
Location: Deutsche Bank AG Hungary Branch – 1054 Budapest, Hold utca 27.
Department: Corporate Bank – Implementation & Service Department
- Implements cash management deals and products;
- Gives adequate information about banking activity and cash management;
- Responds to telephone and e-mail queries, follows up client queries with the relevant administrative tasks;
- Performs regular service reviews;
- Builds relationships with our clients by listening and understanding their needs;
- Deals with customer complaints accurately and in a timely fashion;
- Delivers electronic banking related services;
- Collaborates with local and global stakeholders.
- Excellent English and Hungarian knowledge, spoken and written;
- University or College degree in Economics,
- Banking experience is a definite advantage;
- Advanced PC knowledge with MS office applications;
- Customer oriented mindset,
- Oustanding organizational skills, excellent time management, ability to plan and manage various tasks simultaneously;
- Ready to follow internal operational policies and ability to adapt him/herself to multinational environment;
- Good team player, helpful with other colleagues;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Continuous learning and development;
- Professional working environment.
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Bank, Insurance Agent
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1054 Budapest, Hold utca 27.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you would like to apply for this position, please send us your English and Hungarian CV with photo via the "Jelentkezem" button below.