Client Antivirus Services Specialist-18064887
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Antivirus operations, support, coordination and compliance for the Workstation and VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) platform.
The position sits within the Infrastructure Defence Security Monitoring Infrastructure, which is a member of the Cyber Security & Network Services organization.
The responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Antivirus products on the Workstation and VDI platforms.
- Planning the deployment of Antivirus (AV) products and their policies, scheduling changes and negotiating green zones with business partners, deploying AV products using standard processes and technology, meeting compliance requirements.
- Solving problems and providing Tier 1/2/3 technical expert support and guidance to the SA (Server Administrator) community as required for all McAfee/Antivirus related issues and act as first level point of contact for malware protection.
- Liaising with SAs for malware detections requiring action on the SA side. Communicating instructions to the SA community for AV remediation activities.
- Handling AV compliance issues and deviation requests from the SA community following standard procedures and guidelines. Perform console administration, maintenance and cleanup.
- Actively participate in product certifications, integration testing and projects related to Antivirus.
- Developing sophisticated data gathering and data analysis applications in SQL, VBA and Excel (+point).
- Tracking and reporting of all AV remediation activities (such as EOL/EOS) to the SA community and TI management and escalating where necessary to achieve the target dates.
- Assist the AV team members in formalizing the region specific actions, define clear deployment logistics, and provide compliance guidance and timely update.
- Represent AV team on various regional and/or global forums to discuss issues pertaining to AV operations and management.
- Following the AV change management, release management, problem/incident management processes and compliance and Audit guidelines.
- Participation in creation of weekly AV reports and metrics and ensure to provide Weekly Management updates to the manager.
- Participating to regional and global security events/malware outbreaks.
- Complete additionally any other tasks in connection with the role but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
The candidate will join a highly motivated and knowledgeable team, who are responsible for all aspects of Antivirus product management and operations for Workstation and VDI platforms globally.
The candidate will also aid in the regular improvement of all aspects of process and procedures within the group and will be able to develop technical skills in a number of areas.
The position offers a high sense of satisfaction and achievement in a large, fast-moving, dynamic and diverse environment.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with Antivirus Products
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Workstations Administration within a complex and distributed technical environment.
- 4+ years’ experience of working in a large scale distributed environment, ideally within the banking sector.
- IT Academic qualifications
- High caliber individual.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA and Excel programming will be a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of client and office automation technologies.
- Knowledge of Antivirus products.
- English Language is a must.
- Problem solving skills and Attention to detail
- Strong data analysis and data manipulation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- The candidate should ideally hold a Security Certifications, and/or an MSCE.
- Creativity, flexibility and initiative
- Ability to multitask and deal with a large workload including dealing with priorities and schedule planning
- Good communications skills (both written & oral)
- Ability to thoroughly follow documented processes.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.