ALEF is one of the main participants on the hungarian IT distribution market. We are entitled to enable and support our partners to be successful in the IT business and deliver complete solution and service protfolio to their customers. ALEF Distribution HU Ltd. is member of ALEF Group which is present in seven countries, with 220M$ of annual turnover and with more than 250 employees. The countries of operations are, CZ, SK, HU, SLO, HR, SRB and RO.
Cisco System Engineer
Főbb feladatok, munkák:
- Professional support at all stages of the technical case or service of the Expert Center (EC) - support of the current business situation, analysis and definition of demand and cooperation with the business team to solve it, identification of other business opportunities.
- Security or R&S and Cisco projects implementation and documentation
- Preparation of price quotations (consulting and project scaling)
- Provide technical overview to partners via presentations
- Deliver Cisco security or R&S trainings
- A psychically strong and mature personality with a leading talent that considers stress as a natural part of achieving challenging goals.
- High degree of personal courage and motivation to succeed.
- Loyalty to the business.
In our team we are currently looking for a Cisco Security and Cisco Routing&Switching System Engineer.
About the Position
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter, responsible for overall Cisco technologies. System support and implementation of technical cases for partners, implementation of EC (Expert Center) services mainly in the area of security and routing&switching. Understanding the needs of customers and ensuring technical cooperation with the sales department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Az álláshoz tartozó elvárások:
- Higher education, technical direction is an advantage.
- Qualification/experience in IT / Networking, especially security or R&S
- Required IT competencies: basic knowledge of networks, switches, routers
- Cisco Security or Cisco Routing&Switching solution expertise
- Ability to work independently and teamwork.
- Ability to work with high engagement and bring projects to the final state.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must also be fluent in local language as this role supports local channel partners.
Skills and Qualifications
Az állás betöltéséhez előnyt jelent:
- Experience with training, work on projects, consultations, service activities, etc.
- Cisco CCNP Security or CCNP R&S is a strong plus
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- performance bonus
- friendly and dynamic team
- possibility to learn the most up to date technologies
What We Offer
Állás, munka területe(i):
- IT üzemeltetés, Telekommunikáció
- Hálózati és Rendszermérnök
- Teljes munkaidő
- 3-5 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Angol - Középfok/kommunikációképes szint
1132 Budapest, Váci út
éves bónusz / mozgóbér, mobiltelefon, cafeteria, szakmai tréningek, nyelvtanulás támogatása
Please send us your CV with your salary request.