International manufacturer and supplier of adhesives and sealants for the Automotive and Electronics Industries looking for a candidate for chemist position in the Industrial Park in Százhalombatta for its R&D and Production area of the newly built site.
This person’s major duties involve the developing and testing of products and providing technical support to the Production and Sales Department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical engineering
- 3 - 5 years lab-related experience
- At least intermediate knowledge of English (written and spoken), basic knowledge of Hungarian
- Experience using the following equipment: viscometer, tensile tester, torque wrench, heat chamber, heat cycle oven, DMA, Rheometer
- experience performing the following tests: viscosity, specific gravity, heating residue, lap shear strength, tensile strength, elongation, break-loose torque, prevailing torque, oil resistance, heat aging, heat cycle, characterization of chemicals
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal communication and strong presentation skills
- Must be self-disciplined, organized, and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and coachability is a must
- Must be able to lift up to 20 kg
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Good organizing and strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills
- Advanced PC skills (outlook, word, excel, power point)
- Advanced knowledge of ISO9001 or IATF
- knowledge of French language welcomed
- Experience and knowledge of company ERP systems
- Formulating experience is a plus
- Willingness to fly - Occasionally required visiting customers. Usually 0 – 5 times a year.
- Make product-related presentations to customers
- Carry out testing and characterization for silicone sealant, epoxy adhesive, acrylic adhesive, instant adhesive and thread lock
- Formulating new product or modifying existing products to meet customer’s specifications
- Research raw materials for development
- Write SOPs, TDS, technical reports and product specifications
- Determine technical needs and requirements for product applications
- Evaluate products for specific customer applications
- Team with Sales Dept to determine new product applications
- Visit customers and find root causes and countermeasures with customers and Sales Department, when customers have technical issues with products.
What we can offer:
- fulltime contract for undefined period
- declared employment
- competitive salary
- travel cost support
- Chemical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Health and Safety Management, Security Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
2440 SZÁZHALOMBATTA, GÉPÉSZ utca 3. IPARI PARK 3227HRSZ.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!