In this role you will be responsible for the identification and execution of projects related to the cleaning, stripping, and surface prep of components and supporting infrastructure business technology and productivity initiatives. You will drive standardized cleaning and stripping programs for contractual services productivity and transactional services growth. The focus of this role is to identify, develop, industrialize and globalize surface prep technology for the services network.
Technology Engineer for HFIC - Chemical Surface Cleaning
- Provide technical support to the cleaning and stripping process aspects for standardized global processes, cleaning and stripping related technology and productivity projects supporting like RDC locations.
- Be the local technical expert for Hydrogen Fluoride Cleaning (HFIC) processes for our Hungary SC location in Gas Power.
- Identify and lead technical projects to improve the HFIC process supporting our global team and network of facilities in Engineering and Services.
- Collaborate with our Aviation counterparts in best practice sharing of chemical processes to further strengthen the GE portfolio of services.
- Assure all processes meet required specifications, considering the safety, quality and productivity aspects for this technology
- Support and coordinate with interfacing organizations such as manufacturing, sourcing, services, global engineering, Material Product Engineer (MPE), design and systems engineering.
- Support service programs, fulfillment, and New Product Implementation (NPI), for both CS and Transactional markets
- Provide strong technical guidance and contribution to DMP, CS and design to cost projects.
- Communicate progress to all levels of the organization.
- BA, BSc degree in Materials/Metallurgical Engineering, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering studies
- Strong experience related to chemical surface prep technologies of high temperature metals and superalloys
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestic and international 5-10%
- Hungarian and English language is must
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.
- Prior experience in Fluoride Ion Cleaning (FIC)
- Prior experience in Heat Treat processes for superalloys
- Master’s of Science or greater in the field of Chemistry is preferred
- Sound chemistry and materials practical application background is preferred
- Additional experience in manufacture or component repair for industrial gas turbines preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification is preferred
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Wide range of benefits (cafeteria, commuting support, health insurance, gym, canteen etc.)
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Gyártás, Termelés
- 3-5 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Angol (Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint)
- Teljes munkaidő
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.