Would you like to work for one of the leading mobile telecommunications companies in the domestic market? Here’s your chance to do your day-to-day work on exciting projects in a professional and supporting working environment. There is more than 1000 of us, yet we work as a team to deliver an uncompromising Hipernet experience. Be a member of our community, and bring your ideas, knowledge and yourself!
Join Telenor Hungary as
Channel Financial Analyst
We are looking for our new colleague in our Channel Strategy Group, which is dedicated to increase the efficiency of the channel performance and distribution. We strongly cooperate with many stakeholders across the company to shape the future role of the channels and maximize the satisfaction of Telenor customers.
As Channel Financial Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and follow-up retail operation and investment budgets
- Collect and prioritize all channel demands, matching them with capacities
- Support performance improvement activities at frontline and other departments
- Daily cooperation within Controlling, Segments, Channels and other stakeholders
- Support the development of retail location strategy, decision making and day to day work
- Participate in selection of locations and definition of requirements of contractual terms
- Develop business cases related to channel initiatives and manage them through the approval process
- Follow-up on the project BCs, Support PIR of the projects
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as defined by Office Manager or Director
We need you in our team, if you have:
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in Finance or Business Controlling fields
- Fluency in Hungarian and English (both written & spoken)
- Strong analytical skills, precision-oriented mindset
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to manage conflicts
- Team player attitude
What’s in it for You?
We provide our employees a high benefit package including performance bonus, private health insurance and unlimited Hipernet.
Adapting to the new situation and securing our colleague’s safety, we work mainly from home.
We have a significant focus on improving ourselves; our annual Learning Day event is dedicated to develop and inspire our colleagues. We don't forget about health either, we support our employees with various sports opportunities.
We are a family friendly workplace with spacious and modern office building, which is only 20 minutes from the city center by our company bus. It makes us immensely proud that we opened our Garden Office at Telenor House, where we can work outdoors and hold meetins near nature:
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Marketing, Média, PR
- Pénzügy, Könyvelés
- Elemző, Tanácsadó
- 1-3 év szakmai tapasztalat
A felsoroltak közül mindegyik:
- Angol (Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint)
- Magyar (Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint)
- Teljes munkaidő
2045 TÖRÖKBÁLINT, PANNON út 1.
How to apply
Jelentkezni lehet a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva.