Givaudan is a global leading company in taste and wellbeing, fragrance and beauty. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, the Company has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. From a favourite drink to your daily meal, from prestige perfumes to cosmetics and laundry care, its creations inspire emotions and delight millions of consumers the world over. The company is committed to driving purpose-led, long-term growth while leading the way to improve happiness and health for people and nature. In the fiscal year 2020, the Company employed over 15,800 people worldwide and achieved sales of CHF 6.3 billion and a free cash flow of 12.8% of sales. Let’s imagine together on www.givaudan.com.
Change Management Lead
Change Management Lead - Your future position?
Maximizes business users adoption on project deliveries & ensures that new Project capabilities are fully leveraged within the business community
Sustain change effort once solutions are delivered to ensure solutions keep bringing value.
Lead change management activities definition.
- Sustain change effort once solutions are delivered to ensure solutions keep bringing value.
- Builds and maintains business user(s) network to raise awareness and adoption through the business and possibly act as early adopters when relevant
- Facilitates experience sharing within change network
- Works with Local Business Partner to identify opportunities for change
- Owns Change plans for a domain
- Contributes to change management strategy & methodology definition for Project delivery with IM&T Office Change Manager
- Maintains knowledge base for the Domain
- Owns on-boarding packages and training catalogue
- Contribution to IT Master Plan
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- With Project Manager, defines who will be the Change Lead on Project, identify Change Agent(s)
- Supports Project Change Lead to define Change Management Strategy, ensure Right Business Involvement, define Communication Plan and Training Plan
- Supports Project Change Agent(s) to execute change management activities
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor Degree in IT or Business Master Degree is preferred.
- Fluent in English & one other language. Additional language is a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in IM&T Business facing role or related
- Change Management Certification (Prosci, ACMP, CCMP)
- Communicate and coordinate in multicultural environment.
- Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
- Career development opportunities
- Private health care
- Access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
Givaudan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- Project Management
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!