Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country’s biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary.
More than 800 colleagues work together in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 3 countries structure with the Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers.
AMIRŐL A POZÍCIÓ SZÓL
WHAT THE JOB IS ABOUT
- supporting Fresh Food team in every day work with suppliers of own brand and Tesco products
- managing data in Tesco databases
- solving customers complaints
- taking care of all the essentials to ensure that the products comply with European and local legislation
- booking hotels, organize meetings, take care of administration part and support colleagues in team
- managing ad- hoc projects
AMIBEN SZÁMÍTUNK RÁD
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- university degree at Food, Industry, Chemistry or other technical fields
- communicative English ( Both in speech and in writing, because we work together with our Central European colleagues )
- flexibility and strong team player
- willingness to learn new things
- driving license B
AMIÉRT SZERETSZ MAJD VELÜNK DOLGOZNI
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING WITH US
- FLEXIBILITY- The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please - we are flexible. At times you don’t have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH- Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development - once you try it, you will not want to stop.
- COLLECTIVE- Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organise events on both company and team level.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE- It doesn’t matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
- AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES- You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more….
Would you like to join us and help with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry?
Important: temporary contract for a fixed period to cover maternity leave
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Mezőgazdaság, Környezet
- Mezőgazdaság, Élelmiszeripar
- Szállítás, Beszerzés, Logisztika
- Pályakezdő/friss diplomás
- Angol (Középfok/kommunikációképes szint)
- Teljes munkaidő
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva lehet.