CE Finance Business Partner
Tesco operates in Hungary since 1995 and its head office is located in Budaörs. The company has built the country’s biggest retail chain by running more than 200 stores all over Hungary. More than 800 colleagues work together in our head office in Budaörs. We cooperate in 3 countries structure with the Czech and Slovakian teams on a daily basis to offer the best to our customers.
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
cell phone, cafeteria
AMIRŐL A POZÍCIÓ SZÓL
Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Translate operational targets into business strategy
- Analyse and amend overlay plan for functional area
- Ensure rolling forecasts reflect business reality
- Ensure business understands and delivers against KPIs
- Help business understand current performance and resulting actions
- Own and drives initiatives focused on closing variances with the business
- Leverage performance information to drive corrective action
- Identify and provide financial and non-financial implications of projects / lead the discussions
- Leverage analyses provided by FP&A to drive business choices, by overlaying the commercial acumen
- Provide insight to business and FP&A teams
- Previous 3-5 years’ experience with Financial planning, analysis and reporting or accounting
- University degree, preferably in Finance or Economy
- Upper Intermediate level of English (B2+)
- Strong PC skills (advanced MS Excel)
- Analytical thinking
- Finance data interpretation, ability to draw conclusions from financial results
- High level of responsibility for tasks and taking care of deadlines incl. maintaining the high quality of work
What we offer:
- FLEXIBILITY - The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please - we are flexible. At times you don’t have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH - Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development - once you try it, you will not want to stop.
- COLLECTIVE - Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organize events on both company and team level.
- HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - It doesn’t matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
- AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES - You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more….
Would you like to join us and help with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry?
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva lehet.