Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 5.5 billion in 2018. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 145 locations, the company has almost 13,600 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.
CC Front Office Representative (Polish speaker)
Market Customer Care Representative (Polish speaker) - Your future position?
As an integral member of our Customer Care team you will be the central link between the commercial organization, the customer, operations and Givaudan Business Solutions to ensure that the client's requirements are met in the most efficient and cost-effective way. You will build strong relationship with Givaudan’s Commercial organization for a defined market and manage the sales order process through to shipment for assigned customers and affiliates.If you have experience in Customer Service, here is our exciting role for you:
- Providing: you will provide support for assigned customers and commercial teams by using your outstanding language skills to meet order requirements and escalate issues where appropriate; Actively work with the commercial and supply chain team on customer intimacy and delivering superior customer experience; Provide coverage and support accounts for other team members as necessary
- Forecasting: you will proactively collect Customer Forecast, enter into tool and collaborate with planning on information relating to demand planning and stock positions and actively participate in demand planning meetings; Proactively ask for and act upon Customer feedback
- Preparing: you will prepare Debit and Credit notes, process quality notifications and Customer Returns; update and maintain accurate customer records - including customer specific information, contracts, labelling, packaging and stock requirements
- Identifying: you will continuously identify opportunities for improvement in Customer Care and participate in projects when relevant; Resolve request for order changes, issues while also handling customer complaints and inquiries internally and externally
In this role you will be:
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
- University or College degree
- Fluent English is a must. Other Eastern European languages e.g. Polish are a plus
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the industry in a Customer facing role
- Strong knowledge of SAP and associated processes and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of Incoterms and Shipping Terminology
- Supply Chain knowledge a plus
Your professional profile includes
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1138 Budapest, Bence u. 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.