Category Manager - Machined Parts
Our Company manufacture braking systems for rail vehicles for more than 110 years and we are the world's leading manufacturer of this segment. We count as authoritative one as the determining company of the technological development in the area of the development of the production, distribution and servicing of modern braking systems. Planning one representing a world standard and production processes move onto Hungary from Germany. We are looking for new colleagues, who are creative, desire to create and to grow for the above mentioned position:
- Align purchasing actions in Europe within his area of technological responsibility, in order to fully exploit corporate-level synergy actions.
- Develop a Commodity Strategy, a commonly accepted guideline, based on analysis of needs, current position, supply market and via understanding regional cost drivers.
- Analyse supply market / identify new sources.
- Manage Suppliers: carry out supplier assessments, risk assessment, business review- and negotiation plans, ensure execution of adequate implementation actions.
- Monitor Performance and implement efficient measures.
- Drive cost improvement actions.
- Ensure the implementation of the Commodity Strategy, drive (in functional link) the purchasing teams actions of his/her commodity.
- A degree in a technical discipline (e.g. mechanical engineering) or strong technical experience.
- Experience in diverse machining technologies, in middle-serial environment
- Solid, 3+ years experience in Strategic Purchasing or Commodity Management of machined parts. Additional industrial / technical experience is an advantage.
- Full determination and ability to autonomously work in functional management, and in cross-locational, European teams, and to drive actions till full implementation.
- International experience of middle or big multinationals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A very good command of English.
- Modern office environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to participate in conferences and trainings
- Successful and fast-growing company
- Cohesive and supporting team
- Mechanical Engineer
- Project Management
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1201 Budapest, Helsinki str 86.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above position, apply now and please send your English CV to us.