Nestlé Hungária Kft. is looking for a new colleague to the following position:
Category Manager (Confectionery)
- Define strategies and plans that deliver Category growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
- Identify priority channels for the Category and recommend tailored Category Channel plans in line with overall market strategy
- Develop and propose the in-store vision of success for the category in each channel.
- Contribute to the commercial planning process by identifying the key opportunities and possible action plans for the Category.
- Recommend actionable in-store solutions based on a clear understanding on shopper behaviour within the Category.
- Recommend clear promotional guidelines based on shopper understanding and current market knowledge.
- Recommend winning commercial propositions for the category, effectively communicating these to customer and field sales managers as appropriate.
- Develop and manage subordinates (2 direct reports)
- University or college degree in Economics
- 5+ years commercial experience, previous experience in Marketing, Sales and Trade Marketing (FMCG)
- Fluent English in written and spoken
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP is advantage)
- Proactive “To do attitude”, team spirit, creative thinking, be result oriented
- Strong financial skills, presentation skills, strategic thinking
- Ability to manage business independently
- Demonstrable record of success in a customer facing role
- Understands customers and the selling process, key business functions
- Strong people management skills
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
How to Apply?
If you are interested, please apply via TALEO with your complete application file (short motivation letter and CV in English and in Hungarian) until 3rd May 2019.