Cash Collection – OTC Analyst
SHOW THE MONEY!
If you join the OTC team you will be responsible for collecting the maximum amount of overdue funds from our customers. You will also be a key player in the organization and responsible for supporting our finance teams in other account receivables (AR) functions.
Manage & solve customer disputes (ensure proper communication with markets & stakeholders). Support the Cash Application team in the account reconciliation process (address cash application issues and follow-up with customers on missing documentation & remittances),
Support the legal department on bankruptcy cases,
Support the OTC management team in any other Ad-hoc tasks.
DON’T FORGET TO…
- Prepare various collection and metric reports for the GBS team and cluster controllers,
- Use multiple collection methods/techniques in order to maximize the cash flow and minimize the aged debt,
- Ensure that Accounts Receivable ledgers are properly managed,
- Provide detailed backup explanation of AR balances to both internal & external auditors,
- Drive continuous improvement process.
That’s why we want you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related field preferred, but not required
- 2-3 years Collections/AR/Finance experience with general knowledge of accounting principles
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must (both spoken and written)
- French / Italian / Russian / Spanish / German knowledge as a plus is highly welcomed
- Experience in a multi-location company
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word, excel skills will be tested during the recruitment process
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, interpersonal with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire and willingness to learn new skills
- Experience in SAP is preferred for faster integration
- Experience in the Media and Entertainment industry understanding is a plus.
An element of overtime may be required, particularly around monthly closing activities.
- Challenging job in a multicultural environment
- Unique and friendly atmosphere
- Market-leading professional development opportunities
- Monthly Viacom Pubs and charity activities
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Claim Management, Exacting
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1113 Bocskai út 134-146.
Sounds just like you?
Send us your CV in English via "jelentkezem" button.
We kindly ask you to let us know your possible start date and desired salary level. We're looking forward to your application. We kindly inform you that we will contact only selected candidates.