Are you a Life Science Graduate? Are you looking for full-time job? Are you interested in being a part of the our Pharmacovigilance team and play a key role in ensuring that drugs on the market are safe for use?
If you are, read on, we have a great opportunity for you to support one of the world's most prestigious pharma companies. You will be part of a multicultural team to help create a new drug that helps humankind live freely. We are recruiting for a project in Pharmacovigilance, which is a growing business area in Hungary; We want to help you develop your career in a global environment while contributing to health safety.
As a Case Processor you will be responsible for entry and the evaluation and assessment of case reports for seriousness, global listedness and causality of all serious and non-serious adverse events.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Structured entry of serious and non-serious adverse events onto Client’s global pharmacovigilance (PV) safety database according to Client’s User Manual.
- Extraction of relevant information from routine source documents and/or information coming from the Client affiliates via the LAM or from E2B messages
- Preliminary evaluation and assessment of case reports for seriousness, global listedness and causality of all serious and non-serious adverse events
- Accurate and timely adverse effects (AEs)/serious adverse effects (SAEs) data entry taking into account the automated case prioritization by Client’s global PV database and timely processing of action items considering the system-generated due dates for completion.
- Creation of comprehensive case descriptions (narratives) in English language extracting relevant PV information from routine source documents
- Checking of incoming PV information for consistency and completeness
- Verification of the accuracy of MedDRA and WHO-DD coding of reported adverse events, concomitant drugs
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences ( Bachelor in Allied Health , BSc Public Health, BSc Human Nutrition, Bachelor in Public Health, Bachelor in Pre-Medicine, Nursing Degree, Pharmacist)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in Case processing/ Pharmacovigilance
- High intermediate knowledge of English language
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our Shared Service Center you can taste the world by working together with more than 90 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Specialist
- Environment, Agriculture
- freshly graduated/career starter
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1117 BUDAPEST, Alíz utca 4. IV.. Office Garden 3