Capacity Planning and Reporting Manager
Your new company
Our partner is an American manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. They have a newly established contact centre in the hearth of Budapest, close to some of Budapest’s most important governmental institutions.
Your new role
The Planning and Reporting Manager conducts detailed analyses of EMEA contact center operations performance using varied sources of data. The Manager will have working knowledge and understanding of all KPI’s and targets and will use his/her analytical skills in close collaboration with the management team to provide insight into key trends in performance, demand drivers, costs and opportunities. This role also focuses on the analysis of the key factors driving staffing needs and makes recommendations that assist in maximizing contact center performance in a cost-effective manner. Accurately forecasts call volumes, productivity, and staffing forecasts.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years’ experience in contact centreenvironment with at least 3 years of relevant experience in capacity planning, performance management, business reporting or data analysis
- Fluent Englishlanguage knowledge
- Proficiency with Excel(pivot tables, v look ups, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of key performance measurements and attributes
- Experience with Interactions Optimizer and Business Objects
- Experience working with contact center metrics
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Cash Management
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.