About ARRI Rental:
ARRI Rental is a Germany-based leading provider of high profile professional camera, lighting and grip equipment to the feature film, television, advertising, broadcast markets.
Currently we are looking for a
- Working closely with the camera rental supervisor, coordinating the equipment for customer orders. This order will then be pulled, prepped and entered into the rental software and made ready for customer check out
- Working closely with project management, fine tuning camera lists, finalizing and solving any of the customers’ technical needs
- Upon return of the rental orders, checking the equipment in per the rental contract and qualifying it’s condition, checking for any damages or missing equipment
- Identifying equipment needing service. Minor maintenance will be performed by the camera technician
- Sending equipment for repairs/maintenance as needed
- Organizing transports and logistics of equipment
- Supporting Camera Crew and DP’s of high profile international productions during technical test and checkouts
- Ensuring the equipment is according to ARRI Rental’s high requirement standards
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting digital media system problems
- Cleaning and maintenance of camera and video equipment
- Proper packaging of equipment for safe transfers between international locations
- Work with computer based disposition and scheduling program
The Camera Technician is a fulltime position responsible for pulling, testing and preparing the customers’ rental packages. This person will work directly with the Camera Rental Supervisor. It involves working directly with the crew and fine-tuning the equipment to meet the needs of production. The Camera Technician is responsible for setting up, installing, operating, testing and troubleshooting professional camera and video equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Minimum 1-2 years of experience with professional camera equipment used in the film and video production business or experience in related fine mechanics/electronics field.
· Advanced computer skills, experience with MS Office programs.
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English with employees and customers (additionally German language is an advantage)
· Driving License B
· Ability to lift up to 30 kg, proper lifting techniques are required
· High work ethic, attention to details, long attention span, accurate and precise attitude
· Excellent Customer Service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
· Ability to work well in a team
· Eager to learn and gain knowledge continuously
Advantages / Skills:
· Degree in fine mechanics or electrical engineering or relevant diploma
· Advanced knowledge of digital workflow
What we offer:
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with experience. ARRI Rental offers comprehensive training benefits, a safe and regular fulltime position. We offer a pleasant working environment and predictable working hours in a multinational environment.
- Electronic Control Engineer
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Film Production
- Skilled Labour
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1151 Budapest, Felsőkert u. 6.
How to apply/contact information:
If you’re interested in our opened position, please send your Resume in English and Hungarian to us