METYX Composites manufactures high-performance technical textiles, including multiaxial reinforcements, carbon reinforcements, RTM reinforcements, woven reinforcements, and vacuum bagging products.
METYX Composites’ goal is to provide the right balance between innovation, growth, productivity and responsibility by placing the internal and external customers in the center. For our customers, we aim to produce innovative, first-class products and support you with a long-term service you can always rely on.
Aim of the position:
Create the CAM data for our CNC/COREKIT department in time. So you’ll play a key engineering role in this production department.
- Reverse-engineering of the wind blades
- Prepare CAD drawings for quality, production, purchasing, sales
- Handle nesting of wind blades for renewable energy customers
- Make CAM programming for the 5-Axis CNC machines
- Archiving and Coding
- Create a preliminary BOM, Packaging list and packaging instructions
- Give a preliminary cutting time and waste ratio
- Follow machining and checking activities until mass prod
- Technical support to Production, Purchasing, Sales, Warehouse
- Mid-level technical education, College or university degree is a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- High level of knowledge in CAD/CAM software, preferably in AlphaCAM
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High level of self-dependence
- High level of MS office skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Work-life balance
- Long term career
- Multinational environment
- Opportunity to make a change
- Growing company
- Stable background
- Interesting role
- Manufacturing, Production
- CAD designer, Draftsperson
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Kaposvár, 7400 Dombóvári út 3657/126.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.