WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the fastest growing and greenest European low-cost airline, operating a fleet of 134 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. A team of dedicated aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low fares, making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 40 million passengers in the financial year F20 ending 31 March 2020. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ. The company was recently named one of the world’s top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com, the world’s only safety and product rating agency, and 2020 Airline of the Year by ATW, the most coveted honour an airline or individual can receive, recognizing individuals and organizations that have distinguished themselves through outstanding performance, innovation, and superior service.
Cabin Crew Senior Training Manager
BUD - Office
Purpose of the position:
The Cabin Crew Senior Training Manager reports to the Crew Training Manager on all cabin crew training matters.
CCSTM reports to the Cabin Crew Base Manager of his/her home base in all flight duty related matters, and when performing duty on board the aircraft, to the Commander of the flight.
Responsibilities of the Function:
The role’s responsibility is to manage all aspects regarding Cabin Crew training and internal trainer recruitment, while acting as team leader for the Cabin Crew Training Standards Manager, Cabin Crew Training Program Manager, Cabin Crew Training Performance Manager and Cabin Crew Standardization Instructors.
The Cabin Crew Senior Training Manager’s responsibilities consist of the following:
- Act as team leader of Cabin Crew Training Standards Manager, Cabin Crew Training Program Manager, Cabin Crew Training Performance Manager and Cabin Crew Standardization Instructors;
- Act as line management for the cabin crew training team, including Cabin Crew Instructors, Cabin Crew Line Trainers, Cabin Crew Standardization Instructors and all training personnel in regard to cabin crew training;
- Define and oversee the implementation of the Cabin Crew training strategy;
- Provide input for the Cabin Crew training budget;
- Define and monitor training KPIs;
- Prepare and present regular training KPI reports and training statistics to Crew Training Manager;
- Oversee the establishment, maintenance, revision and distribution of OM part D by order of Crew Training Manager;
- Oversee compliance of OM part D – Cabin Crew training with internal and external audit programs in conjunction with Cabin Crew Training Program Manager;
- Define norms and standards regarding the Cabin Crew Training personnel recruitment;
- Plan and publish sufficient amount of Cabin Crew training personnel in cooperation with Operations Planning Department and Cabin Crew Training Standards Manager;
- Participate actively in the selection process of Cabin Crew training personnel;
- Oversee the training related performance of Cabin Crew;
- In conjunction with Cabin Crew Standardization Instructors, Cabin Crew Trainers and Cabin Crew Base Managers, is responsible for issues related to company operating procedures and cabin crew assessment, including, but not limited to:
- Standardize and monitor cabin crew training and assessment;
- Define expected techniques for training including any third-party training;
- Maintain Cabin Crew training records under the terms of the AOC.
- Amend training programs, examination rules and proficiency checks in line with changes in EASA regulations and/or AOC relevant aviation law;
- Publish Cabin Crew Training Orders by order of Crew Training Manager;
- Contact third parties for Cabin Crew training;
- Liaise with Cabin Operations Managers in regards to organizing Cabin Crew Initial and Type Conversion and Differences Training for new Cabin Crew;
- Liaise with the administrative training team in regards to Cabin Crew training records and training validities.
Authorities of the Function:
The Cabin Crew Senior Training Manager has the authority to:
- Recruit Cabin Crew training personnel;
- Act as Cabin Crew Standardization Instructor;
- Act as Cabin Crew Instructor;
- Set standards for Cabin Crew training in cooperation with the Crew Training Manager;
- Appoint and discharge In-flight Trainers (LT), Ground Trainers (INS, CRMT, FAT) in cooperation with the Crew Training Manager;
- Revoke crewmember’s qualifications, pending re-qualification or perform investigation of the crewmember's performance standards in cooperation with the Crew Training Manager;
- Discontinue crewmembers’ training based on trainers’ feedback in cooperation with the Crew Training Manager.
- Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Applicable aviation EU safety regulations and associated requirements;
- The AOC holders operations specification;
- The need for and content of relevant parts of the AOC holders OPS manual;
- Management systems preferably in the area of aviation;
- The AOC holder’s crew training concept for cabin crew.
- 5 years of relevant work experience out of which at least 2 years should be from the aeronautical industry in a Cabin Crew Safety Instructor role or higher;
- Appropriate management experience, preferably in a comparable organization;
- Advanced computer skills, proficient with MS Office and related business and communication tools;
- Strong presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in a multi-cultural, international organization;
- Native or similar standard of spoken and written English;
- Ability to live and work in the European Union;
- Flexibility to travel as required away from Head Office.
- Special Engineering Areas
- Project Management
- Education, Research, Science
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!