At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
C-IoT Operations Specialist (Fixed-term)
Does technology make you tick? Are you obsessed with up and coming tech? We’ve always been at the forefront of ground-breaking technology and our Consumer Internet of Things (CIoT) Team is no different. As you’ll know, CIoT is on the tip of everyone’s tongues right now. It’s a global phenomenon that everyone’s trying to get a head start on. We need the right people to support our CIoT team and drive innovation now, and into the future. The Internet of Things is all about creating a seamless, connected world where simplicity, security and peace of mind go hand in hand.
It’s estimated that by 2020 there will be 7.5 billion connected consumer devices globally and that there will be upwards of 50 per home. That’s a mind-blowing concept, but it’s very real, and it’s only natural that a company as innovative as Vodafone will play a huge part in the future of CIOT.
Join us and help innovate within this field and play a crucial role within a consumer-centric, technology-hungry, forward-thinking team.
Your role in a nutshell:
Support commercial activities by being single point of contact (SPOC) for any SAP operational issues for VSC. Execute end to end SAP operations to be successful from supplier PO to invoice and from forward to reverse logistics to maintain an outstanding customer experience.
Why you will love your job:
- Handle incoming complex supplier/internal queries, take ownership of end-to-end issue resolution
- Create SAP transaction in line with processes, such as purchase orders upon request, inbound, shop order
- Complete regular / ad-hoc reporting activities and optimize the already existing reports
- Reconcile financial statements
- Organise regular / ad-hoc conference calls
- Recognise and report deflection from agreed procedures. Actively suggest corrective actions
- Prevent queries pro-actively, investigate issues’ root causes focusing on improvement ideas to avoid reoccurrence
- Initiate / drive small projects aiming to optimize the quality of the internal processes
- Liaise and support with the relevant teams to facilitate the decision-making on process changes
- Show sensitivity and customer-focused approach in resolving conflicts
- Create / keep process documentation updated
Please note that this is a fixed-term position for appr. 9 months with a potential for an extension.
What you will bring to the team:
- SAP knowledge is a must (SC and Master Data)
- 1+ year of experience in Supply Chain & Finance
- Ownership & Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills & Solution-oriented focus
- Fluency in written / verbal English
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.
- Ability to self-manage, work independently & lead tasks and activities (as small project).
- Efficient escalation methods
- Ability to work in a virtual team
- Monotony-resistance, Resilient mindset
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Logistical Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Supply Chain
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!