What would be your job?
- Work with automotive suppliers on developing unique navigation software solutions next-generation car models
- Develop iGO navigation software for different platforms
- Create digital content for NNG’s navigation system, based on information provided by external suppliers
- Work closely with project managers, software testers, and other staff
If you have...
- At least 1-2 years of experience in C++ software development
- Active command of English
- Creativity, a high level of independence
moreover, you have any of the following...
- Experience in software design
- Experience in software development in an embedded environment
- Familiarity with iPhone, Android, Linux, Windows CE, or QNX programming
- Familiarity with C#/Python/Design Patterns/STL/LUA
- Experience in TTS/voice recognition technologies
- Familiarity with SQL database systems and RDBMS
- Knowledge of Chinese, Japanese, or Korean
you will make quite an impression on us!
What can we give you in return?
- A job at a successful global company in Hungary, where you can learn from the best
- Serious professional challenges
- A secure and well-paid job
- Cutting-edge infrastructure
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to develop the navigation software of the future in the present
- A youthful team
- The opportunity of working abroad for several weeks (Seoul, Tokyo, Detroit, Shanghai)
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1037 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 35-37.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.