KUKA is an internationally active company with sales of around 3.5 billion euro. Every day, roughly 14,200 KUKA employees at our headquarters in Augsburg and around the world work to ensure that we remain one of the world’s leading suppliers of intelligent automation solutions. Our international customers come from, among other sectors, the automotive industry and general industry. KUKA offers you everything from a single source: from the individual components to fully automated systems. Teamwork, result orientation, respect and polite handling are the basics of our teamwork; this is also reflected in our team rules. We are extending our organization to Hungary and therefore we are looking for dedicated professionals for our office in Budapest.
- develop custom C# web / desktop applications,
- agile development in a multinational environment,
- develop new features and support existing applications,
- write specification and create documentation for development projects,
- create automatic tests and get involved to manual testing.
- experience with Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, MSSQL,
- experience with Agile Development,
- German language knowledge.
What we offer:
- bilingual work environment
- international projects
- competitive salary and benefits
- cafeteria, 13. months salary, annual bonus
- flexible working hours
- home office opportunity
- recreational opportunities
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- at least 3 years of c# development background,
- experience with MVC,
- good English skills.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available