We are looking for a
Business Test Automation Engineer - VF84733728
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
- To ensure quality products.
- To support functional test execution by test automation
- To boost defect exploration
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Consult and support implementation of a right-fit test automation approach
- Work closely with business in identifying automated solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
- Understand new product development items functionality
- Prepare automation test plans according to the planned functionality
- Validate functional automation results and hand over to UAT
- Create test data for functional test by using scripts
- Improve automated scripts based on feedbacks
- Establish automation reports according to stakeholder’s expectations
- Report defects to test managers.
- Report test status to business stakeholders during project meetings
- Support go/nogo decision
We are looking for you if you have
- Automation experience especially with Selenium, JMeter, QTP and Mobil Center
- Programming knowledge: Java, Python, VBA, XML
- Experience with Github
- BSC/ MSC degree
- Experience in manual Accpetance Testing
- Hands-on current experience authoring, building and adopting large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks with well-balanced coverage across UI, back-end integration, database levels
- Deep practical experience with cutting edge tools for Web, Mobile, Desktop, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, Appium, SoapUI, etc.)
- Good analytical and strategic skills and focus
What we offer
- Challenging work in a young and dynamic team
- The opportunity for personal development and learning
- International working environment with Working from Home option
- Notebook, Mobile Phone and Cafeteria Package
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- IT Development
- Tester, Test Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.