Business System Analyst (BSA) - ERP Global Finance & Procurement - Downstream Procurement
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times.
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
Within the global Roche IT ERP Organization, the areas of Global Finance and Procurement have been combined to ensure full end-to-end accountability as well as a streamlined connection to our business partners.
The team of ERP Finance and Procurement is organized according to process domains and there is a great opportunity to join one of these teams - Downstream Procurement. Downstream Procurement refers to solutions for transactional Procurement functions from Purchase Requisition to Goods Receipt.
The Downstream Procurement Team provides global projects, solutions and services, SAP and non-SAP, working closely with the Group and Divisional Finance as well as Group Procurement.
Your day-to-day responsibilities are:
In the position of the Business System Analyst (BSA), you will be responsible for overseeing and performing IT impact analysis and conceptual activities for Requisition to Receipt functions in myBuy - Roche’s new cloud based global Source-to-Pay Solution. This covers template definition support during the last phase of the pilot implementation, global deployment and continuous improvement. In collaboration with our Business and IT partner, you will enhance and develop new features as per business requirements. You will be working as part of a global team of IT professionals located primarily in Kaiseraugst/Switzerland, San Francisco, Budapest, IT Solution Centre in Poland and coordinate external resources as needed.
As a qualified expert, you:
- Capture user requirements related to business processes within the enterprise and document effective business requirements.
- Drive the enhancement and optimization of the downstream procurement functionalities in myBuy together with our Business partners,.
- Contribute to project work-streams and deliverables, and sometimes taking the lead.
- Contribute to the integration design of myBuy solution to ensure a tight end-to-end process integration from Source-to-Pay.
- Perform Impact assessments regarding system & process changes related to E2E processes.
- Analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding
- Work closely with the business partners to ensure continuous business and IT alignment.
- Act as a subject matter expert, working closely with the business process managers (BPMs) in the finance and procurement area to identify opportunities and drive standardization and continuous improvement.
- Produce accurate functional and design specifications with the sufficient level of detail that allows the traceability with test documentation.
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and communicate ideas for optimizing application usage as well as for internal IT processes.
- Provide content knowledge and utilize problem-solving skills for complex issues, and provide guidance to Operational teams where needed.
What can you bring to our team:
- BA or BSC degree in Informatics, related fields or relevant business discipline
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of experience of SAP (SRM, MM, FICO)
- Knowledge of procurement, finance and compliance business processes and systems, source to pay end-to-end process
- Experience in design and configuration of SAP MM
- Experience with integrating SAP MM, SAP ECC/S4 and Smart by GEP or other cloud based procurement solution
- Excellent understanding of transactional Procurement functional process flow from Requisition to Receipt, data and dependencies supported by systems
- Experience as a consultant, functional expert or similar role in large, complex organizations. Development and configuration of business applications in a global environment.
- Experience conducting/leading requirements and design sessions with business process owners
- Strong analytical thinking, result-oriented team player and ability to prioritize and organize work effectively.
- Ability to learn quickly into new concepts and systems.
- Good understanding of cloud-based application design and delivery
- Demonstrated experience making deep and critical analysis to support decision making
- Proven experience in building and growing stakeholder partnerships, focusing on the fundamentals of reliability and credibility. Ability to establish a solid network and work effectively across organizational boundaries.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with fluent English. Ability to travel ~10%
In exchange, we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sport pass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!