Our client is a multinational financial company. We are looking for the following opened position:
Business Support Student Worker
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to the maintenance of the fund specific standard materials (product RFIs) which are essential for Sales teams globally
- Complete regular and one-off client requests, covering various asset classes, including equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives, and complete them accurately and within the client deadline.
- Own any stakeholder or client queries and drive them through to resolution, ensuring queries are handled with due care and attention and responded to appropriately, within agreed timeframes
- Act as a point of contact for sales and client service teams who have required request for proposals or due diligence questionnaires for their clients
- Collaborate closely with other RFP teams across the business to ensure consistent and high quality responses and that all client deadlines are met
- Ensure continuous improvement of team processes and drive innovative use of resources.
- Contribute to continual population and development of the proposals database, refreshing and improving answers on an ongoing basis.
- Contributing to the implementation of a new external RFP automation tool.
What you need to have:
- Interest in the investment industry
- Ongoing bachelors or masters degree, preferably with a specialization in finance, economics, or a related discipline.
- Able to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Strong written, verbal skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Advanced Windows-based software skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Passion for excellence, and attention to details
- For this position you’ll need an European citizenship or a valid Hungarian working permit
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Student work
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!