In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Business Resilience Lead (Corporate Security) - 000000212366
In this role you will be responsible for the effective and efficient implementation and maintenance of the Business Resilience Management Program within Vodafone Shared Services Europe. You will drive the Business Continuity Program, handle Crisis Management and assure a secured workplace.
What you will do:
- Implement a Business Continuity Management system that delivers compliance with company’s strategy and the Business Continuity Management (BCM) policy
- Governance and coordination role in monitoring and reviewing the Business Continuity Management framework to ensure continuous improvement and delivery
- Plan and coordinate all business continuity activities to ensure minimal disruption to all operations in times of incidents or emergencies
- Ensure the company is fully compliant with BCM requirements and that each business unit and their management understands their responsibilities, liaise with Senior Management
- Perform and coordinate regular testing and simulations in alignment with local law and Group requirements; conduct deep dives/assurance reviews/due diligence on areas/ processes/suppliers
- Develop an annual Business Impact Assessment programme and include in the Business Continuity Management Strategy
- Develop/maintain local policies, standards and procedures with regards to Business Resilience
Join us if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in Corporate Security with a focus on a Business Continuity related area preferably in a multinational environment
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- University/college degree
- Good understanding of BCM technical requirements, BCI or other BCM certification would be a plus
- Very good influencing, communication and presentation skills, persuasive and good at conflict handling, risk mind-set, ethics and integrity
- Able to effectively handle numerous and complex projects under pressure, ability to deliver under strict deadlines
- Availability to travel occasionally and to be on-call in crisis situations
Why should you join us:
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Home office opportunity one day per week
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Risk Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Auditor, Internal Auditor
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Solicitor, Legal Advisor, Legal Councelor
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.