We are looking for a
Business Relationship Manager
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Accountable to manage all aspects of establishing and maintaining a close and positive relationship with VInO stakeholders up to senior management level. Acquires a profound understanding of the market strategy & needs in order to build actionable project roadmaps as well as the corresponding budget plans jointly with the VInO domains. In smaller markets the BRM also supports the end-to-end solution design and domain delivery in order to represent the complete VInO portfolio.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Continuously aligns with business stakeholders up to senior management level. Facilitates OSS review meetings with relevant management stakeholders and participates in stakeholder's meetings.
- Deeply understands the business' strategies & priorities and ensures that these get reflected in the OSS domain's strategies and roadmaps. Accountable to derive and maintain mid-/long term OSS Evolution Plans in close collaboration with the OSS domains.
- Mediates in cases of stakeholder escalations. Initiates, communicates and monitors corrective measures.
- Budget & spend planning
- Technical support of the end-to-end solution design and domain delivery for domains without local presence.
We are looking for you if you have
- Deep knowledge of the European Telecommunication business
- Knowledge of Telco Network Architecture
- C-Level stakeholder management, influencing skills
- Account management and negotiation skills
- High competence in shaping business demand linking system capabilities to use cases (figure out the WHY)
- Strong cost and performance orientation
- Ability to work across multi-functional and cultural boundaries to deliver results and change
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!