Business/Product Planning Fulfillment Analyst
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
· Creates and manages build plans.
· Manages balance of inventory levels.
· Addressing all written/verbal requests and complaints received from the Client.
· Process improvements.
· Creates and manages build plans and associated BOMs, routings, and planning parameters to drive factory orders through the material requirements planning (MRP) system.
· Manages balance of inventory levels, factory loadings, product availability and
lead times in support of business objectives.
· Analyzes problems related to delivery and determines root causes/solutions.
· Resolves supply versus demand disconnects in relation to defined and planned
· Sets priorities and ensures factory execution in support of committed customer supply.
· Works with business and customer organizations on service and delivery-related
· Schedules new orders based on available supply.
· Utilizes Sales and Operations process to plan capital requirements for capacity
expansions in support of anticipated demand.
· Leads ad hoc teams to resolve issues.
· Participates in process improvement sessions and implementations. 5.4 Required Professional
· Bachelor's degree or higher in supply chain, technical, or business degree
· 5+ years of supply chain planning experience in semiconductor industry
· JDA experience
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills required
· Advanced Excel is a must
· Advanced English language skills, both written and spoken
· Other language skills a plus: German, French, Japanese, Spanish
· Previous work experience in supply chain constitutes and advantage.
· Previous work experience in client relationships.
· Additional responsibilities may include special projects or process redesign in support of organizational goals.
· Contributes to creation of and follows guidelines for standard work processes.
· Maximize quarterly revenue by analyzing mismatch & feasible plan and identify direction/ actions to close mismatch.
· Lead command center by identifying business impact, capacity modeling, reprioritizing supply and orders when big supply crisis.
· Problem analysis and problem solving
· Client relationship capacity
· Written communication
· Strong planning capacity
· Self-confidence and independence in making decisions
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Excellent team atmosphere
- Work experience in an international team and company
- Corporate assets such as laptop and mobile phone
- Employment type: full time
- Contract: fix-term, 1 year
- Location: Budapest (home office)
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Economization, Procurement
- Supply Chain
- 5-10 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
meal assisstance, cell phone, cafeteria
1117 Budapest, Budafoki út 91.
How to apply/ contact information:
After clicking on the "apply" button, please attach your CV in Hungarian and English.