We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk. The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Business Process Senior Analyst
About the opportunity:
We are seeking a Business Process Senior Analyst to join a newly created team in our Budapest office with the Service, Quality and Environmental (SQE) business, who own and drive the support, service levels, and product quality activities with our retail partners and consumers for all products throughout Europe. You will join a team of business and functional analysts who are responsible for constantly re-thinking and improving business process flows, increasing a better customer experience and / or decreasing the cost for Sony.
You will be responsible for:
- Work close to operational people, listening to their requirements and writing down / documenting the business requirements
- Translating those requirements into a first high-level “feasible” business process design
- Thinking along with IS solution architects & developers on feasibility of best system solution
- Documenting this into a set of functional change requests for all impacted applications
- Liaise between SQE business, Sony internal & external IS teams and overall project manager
- Perform complex analysis of business needs and integrates all changes into an overall document repository of SQE business process flows covering all SQE domains (contact, service and parts operations, product behaviour and environment/compliance). Any new change being done in one of those domains or over different domains needs to be constantly reflected in the business process document repository, allowing anyone to understand how SQE business process flows are and how the underlying systems play a role in supporting these flows.
- Put any project/change into “Business as usual” process by:
- updating documentation of all relevant support during hyper-care of project go-live
- providing information to SQE on how to train / what is going live
- monitor incidents and strive for a decreasing trend after go-live
- informing IS Helpdesk on new applications / process flows going live
You will also:
- Consolidate/discuss/inform/assess security topics within SQE overall with EGIS (European Global Information Security = European dept of Global Security office). The Business Process Expert:
- maintains EGIS inventory of Business Impact Analysis level for all SQE applications
- informs / prepare a planning with EGIS related to:
- any upcoming “new” access request for a company as part of bigger project
- any new application going live requiring access by external parties
- any chance of business application / process flow requiring security assessment
- Improve account management for external “outsourced” operations through: - describing process flow of account creation / change for “outsourced” operations - agreeing with both IS as EGIS on how such requests can be done in a trustful manner - integrating new changes into existing IS/EGIS driven process flows - documenting those changes into common SQE document repository (Confluence) - training outsourced operations on how to request - informing relevant SQE stakeholders to take ownership for future requests
You will have:
- University “Master” degree or equivalent by experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of English - other European languages are an asset
- Excellent documenter of process flows
- Experience with business process modelling tools (ex. Nimbus, UML or Visio) is a must
- Team player and good communicator, who can easily establish excellent working relationships
- Has the willingness to improve with a critical mind-set and is result oriented.
- Sees a double check as a requirement and not as a waste of time. Applies common sense.
- Has the ability to manage several tasks and projects at the same time
- Keen to reach deadlines successfully and ability to work under pressure
- Passion for technology and a strong interest in our products
What you can expect from us:
At Sony, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits including discounts on Sony products, you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities. Based at the Budapest office, you will enjoy a modern and diverse working environment. We have an onsite canteen and cafe. We also have some parking available on site, and the M3 stops just outside our office.
Please submit your application and CV/Resume in English language.
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.