With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary and in other 28 markets, but provides a wide range of services to Ford of Europe and its Western-European affiliates. This time,
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Business Office Analyst
Service Engineering Operations Team in Szentendre.
Service Engineering – Business Plan Review and Scorecard
- Coordinate development of and input for all SEO Europe business papers and proposals to support, Business Plan Reviews, Operating meetings (FCSD BPR), Special studies and projects
- Responsible for coordinating timely and accurate input in support of key operating cadence
- Provides executive support for critical meetings and events
- Responsible for working with Quality Office, SEO directors and FCSD management team to plan and facilitate key meetings, events, supporting materials and facilities,
- Supports Budget/Selling expense management, profit recovery studies
- Lead the coordination and safe storage / access for SEO business framework records and reports.
- Perform periodic review of repository access and security, reporting status to operating managers and recording corrective actions and status for audit purposes.
- Maintain Control Foundation documentation and storage.
- Coordinate performance of Internal and External reviews of business process and procedure reviews including those for VCA and GAO audits with the respective functional leads.
- Performs follow up of open OIC and Corrective Actions to achieve on time closure versus targets.
- Coordinates timely preparation and submission of MCRP status reports to FCSD Internal Control.
Business Conformity and standards
- University degree in business economics
- Experience in automotive service environment desired
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under tight time lines
- Profound knowledge of MS Office applications, MS Sharepoint in particular
- Ability to work in diverse global environment
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Pest Megye, Budapest, Szentendre
How to apply/ contact information:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV by clicking on the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.