Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“You will be the driving force of creating outstanding products & experiences that will make children and fans all over the world come to visit our website“
Business Intelligence Business Partner
- Design and build reports to support manufacturing operations
- Map and analyze business processes and then identify improvement areas that can be supported by Business Intelligence tools
- Transform collected data into meaningful information for Manufacturing Operations
- Supervise the development lifecycle for Business Intelligence related developments
- Support to Manufacturing Operations in capability building
- Liaison between IT development teams and Manufacturing Operations globally
- Managing Business Warehouse issues and Change Requests
- Governing the report and data lifecycle
- Drives & support BI and analytics projects locally (e.g. efficiency improvements in Manufacturing areas)
- Introduces global best practices locally
Do you have what it takes?
- Degree in Information Technology, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
- 2-3+ years’ experience with Business Intelligence
- 2+ years’ experience with Manufacturing processes
- 2+ years’ experience with Information Systems
- Experience with SAP Platforms, e.g. SAP PP, SAP PM, SAP HANA etc.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI
- Familiar with commercial BI tools and capabilities
- Familiar with Data Science principles
- Solid skills in use of SAP and SAP related tools and front-end data visualization tools
- SQL & database experience is an advantage
- Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps) experience is an advantage
- English at an Advanced level both in oral and written Hungarian language at an Advanced level both in oral and written
Play your part in our team succeeding In Manufacturing, we improve the way we capture and lead our collected data globally year by year. This requires increased level of support from the Business Intelligence team to make sure that we can translate the collected data into measurable information.
Our main challenges:
- Craft our information flows and data tracking to stay efficient and transparent
- Ensure that the business process changes are always kept supported with up-to-date BI solutions.
- Ensure global implementation of standard BI solutions in Manufacturing
- Building Business Intelligence competences in the business
- Ensuring strong Change Management in an area that affects all employees in Manufacturing
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!