Business Development Manager
VeryCreatives was started in 2013 to build a powerful social application for the largest events company in Dubai. Today, we are rolling out several SaaS products a year for our clients across the globe. From idea phase through building software to maintenance, we are a one-stop shop.
We are proud to be a colourful humane workplace with social and professional values.
Looking forward to meet you!
We're looking for our first business development team member to fuel our future growth.
What you will do:
- Your main task will be lead generation and qualification
- Establish a sales strategy in close cooperation with the owners of the company
- Assemble and manage a prospect list of possible future clients
- Work towards a pre-agreed set of sales and performance related KPIs
- Keep shaping and refining our sales materials and processes so that it is easily scalable and repeatable
- Work closely together with our executive and project teams
- As you will be the first colleague in such a role at VeryCreatives, we expect you to be proactive, cooperative, transparent, and structured.
- Be naturally good at communicating and reaching out to prospects and clients. Be engaging and professional.
- Have demonstrated success in prospecting, qualifying, and engaging with viable partners, selling complex & custom digital solutions. Digital industry experience is a must.
- Proficiency in English and Hungarian, both written and verbal.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary with performance bonus
- Participate in architecting the “sales engine” of VeryCreatives, in close cooperation with the two owners of the company
- Be part of a cool, modern company working on international high-tech projects
- Welcoming and open-minded colleagues
- Continuous personal development, technology books, Safaribooks subscription, etc.
- Reliable, sufficiently organized company and working structure
- Internal, self-organized workshops
- Sales, Trade
- IT Sales Representative
- Business (Intelligence) Developer
- Sales Representative
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
annual bonus/salary benefits
Flexible workplace - Budapest
How to apply/ contact information:
How to apply:
Please, attach your CV (preferably in English) with a recent photo.